Saturday, July 29, 2006

Is there a Mr. Rite?

Is there a Mr. Rite? At 23 the great ones wonder abt the ways of the world, soem others abt where they can get their next hormonal high from, then there are some tht ponder abt the rulings of the world beyond and I ...well the country girl mentality lurks to some extent although it certainly has been waning over teh years....so I think of lil things like " Is there a Mr. Rite?"
So is there a Mr. Rite? Wat do u think?
before u start all teh crap abt u can never find a perfect guy...let me jus answer my question ...ofcourse there is!!.. except that he exists in your head is all!..
I for one take after my ma...so i know i will put up with whomsoever i end up with..if he loves me there's a topper... if he does not...well i'll jus mother him! yup that's exactly wat i'll do! He'll jus be yet another puppy dog that bites and needs taking care of. I always assumed my Mr. Rite will be soemone who sweeps my ammu off her feet! But the fact tht i hv a say in teh matter actually strikes home now...especially when i was asked an opinion!
Rationally i know i should give teh guy a chance and get to know him but soemhow the feeling's not right and i prefer to let this one pass...As they say " when teh rite guy coems along thinsg will click" and thats why mia the mischiefmaker is waiting for her Mr. Rite..coz although he exists in my head..i've got to come across one tht clicks me into place!

3 comments:

bari-baba said...

So mia, the cat pl write a blog when u get ur Mr. rite.

Vinayak said...

I hope CAT does not meet the DOG.
with this comment in ur blog, ur search for Mr Rite should end. there will be coincidences n things will surely "click"..
All the BEST
Wish u good luck for ur search for a BAKRA

Cat on a Hot tin RooF said...

bari baba u will definitely get to know when i find my Mr. rite coz i will be shouting it from teh roof-tops...

Sea hawk ..i dont really mind teh dog assuming ofcourse tht he will be loyal n at times affectionate ;0)..the cat fights will be a part of any duo i guess! Hopefully my ammu (daadi) will shortlist my bakra within the next few months...