Thursday, January 11, 2007

The Funniest Creatures in the Whole Wide World!

Why are guys teh funniest creatures in teh whole wide world?....
read teh below chat convo...

Sumaidh Shah: Guess what...I spoke to Rahul too...and you know what he said..
Sumaidh Shah: I said Myself and Ram kumar would be there by 7...and he
pleaded " No..no....you guys pls come early...I am meeting Sowmia
after 6 years or so...and do not know what to talk to her..."
sowmiamohanlal: hehehehe
sowmiamohanlal: wait i will grill him

They are such simple creatures..teh art of small talk simply goes way above their heads...Which is why they find it so difficult to send one decent mail... Ofcourse Spjcm has shown me males that can talk a mile a minute depending on their IQ/ Ego Quotients or for that matter Class Participation marks…..;0)
Not that I’m Queen Sheeba when it comes to small talk. The gift of the gab seems to have fled ten thousand miles from anywhere I am, ever since I enshrined myself within the SPJCM precincts. Looks like only the working world will see the revival of the sleeping dame….Zzzzzzzz

miaow

No comments: